Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo a Day

Operation Photo Challenge May: Fail!! (haha! Big Fat Fail at that!) Not ONE single photo taken! :(

.....but!!!! There's always June!! :) Hopefully a little less chaotic as well. And here I attempt to keep up with my sister who is posting her pictures on her blog here!

June Photo Challenge courtesy of Fat Mum Slim. Take One!




June 1 - Morning


Wade and I started a new diet for June. Hopefully, 10 pounds in 30 days, exercise and cutting carbs. So far, so good :) haha!

Wade needed some help with breakfast suggestions because he's always on the go in the mornings. Toaster Strudel and Eggo Waffles just wont cut it. I found a recipe for freezer friendly breakfast burritos that can be made ready in 3min in the microwave! More on that later ( once we've had a chance to officially taste test!

 

June 2 - Empty



I think everyone knows what this means!! Fortunately I only have a 4 mile commute to work.

 

 

 

 

 

 

June 3 - On Your Plate




Dinner at my parents....sans carbs.

 

 

 

 

 

 


June 4 - Close-up
I couldn't choose....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


June 5 - Sign

Come to Walgreens and you may find me hurdling in aisle 8!























June 6 - Hat



I dug this one out of the archives :)

From our honeymoon in Jamaica...yeah Mon!!!

 

 

 


June 7 - Drink



Skip...


June 8 - Six O'Clock



Nothing for ya :(


June 9 - Your View Today



 


Wade and I are headed up 95 for a day of BBQ!!!

























June 10 - Best Bit of Your Weekend



Hanging out with my honey at the BBQ Fest!!


June 11 - Door



 


June 12 - From a low angle



 


June 13 - Art



 


June 14 - Time



 


June 15 - Yellow



 


June 16 - Out and About



 


June 17 - In Your Bag



 


June 18 - Something We Don't Know About You



 


June 19 - Imperfect



 


June 20 - Fave Photo You've Ever Taken



 


June 21 - Where You Slept



 


June 22 - From a High Angle



 


June 23 - Movement



 


June 24 - On Your Mind



 


June 25 - Something Cute



 


June 26 - Where you Shop



 


June 27 - Bathroom



 


June 28 - On the Shelf



 


June 29 - Soft

 


June 30 - A Friend



 

 

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEEEE! I'm glad your doing it too! Mom told me about today's! can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! 10 lbs in 30 days....I've lost 9 in 16!!! WOOO HOOOO!!

    (love the hat pic- such good memories!)

    ReplyDelete