Saturday, April 7, 2012

Four!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCHATZI!!!

 

She is FOUR....well 28, in doggy years! I can't believe it's been so long already!

 

This is sweet Schatzi as a puppy. I believe she was 8 weeks old in this picture. I had always wanted a "doodle". Her mom was poodle and dad was golden retriever. I couldn't ask for a better dog!! I got her from Old Mill Doodles in Staunton Virginia. You can check out their website here. Coincidentally, it's the same breeder Wade's aunt and uncle got their golden doodle from, and we didn't know each other at the time. Schatzi and Gypsy have different parents though.

Here is the day I was able to bring her home. She was 12 weeks! She grew FAST!!!!

She still doesn't like a bath!!! Look at her paws!! So huge compared to her body!!!

So, in celebration of her big b- day, Wade got the dogs a little treat to enjoy :)

haha!!!! It's like a Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake!!

They LOVED it!!!!

 

 

Jimmy preferred his in the bed! But don't worry, he left nothing to waste!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Schatzi! The neighbors commented today that you have not visited in a while.

    ReplyDelete