Sunday, April 1, 2012

Testing 1, 2, 3

 

We have been having computer issues as of lately, hence the lag in blog posts. Trust me, I have been dreaming of blog posts in the down time! But my sweet, supportive hubby has been trying to encourage my blogging through the iPad. He has thoroughly researched the "best blogging app" and the "best picture viewer/simple editor" for my photos. He has decided on blogsy and iPhoto. I am in the process of testing these apps, and will give my review after a few "test blogs" :)

As a test blog, I'll post a few of my favorite pictures taken with my new lens, the Olympus 45mm prime f1.8 lens...which makes me very happy!

Our dogs have been my primary photography subjects so far. So, accept my apology upfront if you're tired of seeing pictures of them...but they're just so darn cute!!!

Best friends...

I'm not sure who's happier....Jimmy or Mike! Haha!

Beautiful surprise tulip's for my sister-in-law, Katie, from her boyfriend Tim! And since she couldnt take them with her, we get to enjoy them too! Thanks Tim!!!

Beautiful sunset view over the river in West Point, Va

So far I'm pretty pleased with blogsy. It takes some getting used to learning where all the features are, but we may be able to make this work! Thanks hubby!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Great job ! I think I have to come over for a tutorial to you ... not the other way round !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I don't have an IPad but wonder if it would work on the IPhone?

    ReplyDelete