Friday, April 6, 2012

If I may brag a little bit...

I told you I was getting a little bored with only really having my 2 dogs as photography subjects. Although they are adorable :) their expressions are a little limited.

But I have a FILL-in for the week!!! My sister and nephew are visiting for the week, so we are taking FULL advantage of photog opportunities. Here is where my bragging a little bit comes into play...

Isn't he just THE MOST adorable 22 month old you have ever laid your eyes on!!!!

 

Tuesday I was able to have lunch with my family before heading into work, so we snapped a few pics. I'm still "practicing" but I think some pictures have come out beautifully. I am starting to get a little anxious to take an editing course. I can only imagine what a difference it would make in some pictures. Any photog experts have a recommendation...Lightroom? Photoshop?

Sippy cup!!

He thought a racing a truck across the table was hilarious!! Such a happy little boy!! His giggle-laugh is infectious!!

Perfection!

 

He has no idea how much I love him!

 

 

 

"Auntie, please don't let me fall down the hill!"

 

2 comments:

  1. I love how excited you are about your hobby. About the editing ... too bad you don't have Maren here to teach you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, you may brag. I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete